We give our customers a guarantee of 24 months. The warranty covers material and manufacturing defects. In case of warranty you will receive the following services of our choice:
– free repair of the watch or
– free replacement of the watch against an equivalent article (possibly also a successor model if the original watch is no longer available).
The starting date for the calculation of the warranty period is the date of purchase.
The guarantee only applies to consumers in the sense of §13 BGB, not to companies within the meaning of §14 BGB. According to §13 BGB, a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can not be attributed predominantly to neither his commercial nor his independent professional activity.
The territorial scope of the guarantee covers the Federal Republic of Germany and the member states of the European Union.
In case of warranty please contact us:
HENRI BENETT – Hepp Weil GbR
Telephone: +49 (0) 151 40463650
The warranty does not cover damage to our watches due to:
– improper treatment and negligence (such as throwing, dropping)
– use of force (for example, blow, shock, fall)
– Environmental influences (eg moisture, water, dust, fire, heat, cold)
– Non-observance of the operating instructions or the care instructions (for example, failure to avoid contact with water)
– Normal wear and aging of the materials used
– Unauthorized repair and modification
Visible signs of wear on the watch and the bracelets are considered normal usage. To check the warranty, it is necessary that you send us the watch and a copy of the order confirmation / invoice when claiming the warranty. To prevent damage to the watch during transport, please use appropriate packaging. If you are entitled to a guarantee, we provide the warranty within 30 days from receipt of the clock. We bear the cost of shipping the goods as part of the warranty service.
Our guarantee is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.